Saturday, February 25, 2012

X-out Facial Cleanser Review


So I've been using the X-out facial cleanser for about a week and a half and have been seeing some results with my skin.

So far, the amount of white heads I wake up with every morning have gone down. Now I only get large pimples from time to time. My skin is smoother and and my acne marks are fading.

Now, X-out (from the makers of Proactive) claims that it is a : 
"Wash-In treatment because it has prescription-grade acne medicine that gets sucked deep into pores and stays behind to help kill breakout-causing bacteria on contact, even after you wash. It's an extra-strength anti-microbial. Which really means it blasts out acne bacteria. It's part of what makes it so easy and effective--it keeps working so you don't have to."

You just massage it into your skin for two minutes twice a day and that's it! There's no long boring line of products you have to slap onto your face. This is good because I'm really lazy when it comes to stuff like that.

It has a great cooling rush that you get from the menthol that's in it and it feels great on the skin.

It keeps my skin from getting oily and its good for daily exfoliation to smooth out your skin before applying makeup.

The cleanser also works as a mask if you leave it on for a few minutes then massage it and rinse. 

Try it now and see how it works for you! When you order from xout.com you can choose the one-time delivery option (so they don't keep charging your card) and you get a free cleansing body bar with your purchase (I haven't tried that yet) 

I'll be going through the whole bottle and let you all know how it worked for me. ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment