Monday, February 6, 2012

❤Gojane.com Mini Haul❤






Hey guys! I know I've been gone for a while, but I had to handle a few things before I could get back to blogging.

Anyway here's a little haul post of these cute shoes and ring I got from Gojane.com

The black and pink studded ballet flats are $23.10 each and the pink ice cream ring is around $9.00.

I know the flats are still available if you want to pick them up but I'm not too sure about the ring.

The shoes are really cute, with a girly rocker feel, but they run a little bit on the larger side so shop with caution ^_^

If you check out retailmenot.com you'll be able to find a ton of coupons and promotion codes for almost any store you could think of. I found a 20% off Gojane coupon there ❤



Images are credited to Gojane.com and no copyright violation is intended.

2 comments:

  1. Love the gems and studs on the shoes - makes them far more interesting - and that ring is adorable. Ice cream is always good.

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feedback. Follow for more hauls :) i love your blog and followed. :)

    ReplyDelete