Thursday, February 23, 2012

❤Bath and Body Works Haul❤


Got these from Bath and Body Works.com where they were having their buy 3 get 2 free sale when you add 5 items to you shopping cart.

I was running low on body wash so I decided to restock my 5 favorite scents!

From left to right are the body wash scents: Cherry Blossom, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and (my all time favorite) Country Apple 

I recomend  Cherry Blossom, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Country Apple for Spring but you can wear whatever you want whenever you want...so do you ^_^

I got everything for $31.50 with a free shipping coupon I got at retailmenot.com

The sale is still going on so stock up on great smelling body stuff! ❤

4 comments:

  1. Great Purchases! I wished Bath & Body shipped to Australia..
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours and will be entering your comp!

    xox
    Ms Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. Hopefully you could buy bath and body works stuff from ebay.com these products smell really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul Im glad to see you love b&bw as much as I do :)
    Following you! id be so happy if youd check out my blog and follow back! thanks so much
    ♥kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) I followed back I love you blog I love your blog! <3

      Delete